Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

It's pretty unnecessary to say how thankful I am....its just so amazing to be here.

I'm thankful everyday for this experience and the journey my husband and I find ourselves on!!

Today, I am two days past my Due Date according to the doctor.  According to my chart it is today.

Regardless, Makenna is still baking lol.

Nick and I are joking that we had so much trouble keeping her in there that she doesn't want to come out now. LOL

I've had lots of cramping and what not, but no definitive contractions since Tuesday. I plan on trying to clean a bunch today from Thanksgiving, and also possibly go on a long walk later if it warms up...just to try and see if I can get things moving.

My next appt is Wednesday 11/28. If she's not here by then, they will discuss inducing me and that will be either Thur, Fri, Mon or Tue.  Even then it could all depend because if the floor gets busy they cancel inductions, and they only schedule two a day.

My next recap post will probably be up at some point today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment